Donate through Paypal
Paypal is a secure way to help Furry Friends today!
PayPal’s fraud prevention measures and method of keeping your financial information private make it a safe, free way to send online donations.
Mail a donation
Prefer to mail a donation?
Please send it to:
How do your donations help?
Your generous donations provide:
- Funds for our Cat Health Fund. This covers flea treatment, worming, vaccinations, occasional dentals, long and short term medication and emergency care. 100% of your donations goes directly to the needs of the animals. We have no paid staff, but dedicated volunteers who donate their time and energy. Your donation is tax deductable and most appreciated.
- Funds for medical which includes spay/neuter, testing, AVID chipping, worming, ear mite treatment, surgeries, grooming, and other daily maintenance needed to keep the animals safe and healthy.
- Overhead for our foster homes.
- Funds for buying educational materials (videos, DVDs, workbooks, DVD player), including paper supplies to assist in our program helping children do their community service assigned by their schools, scout troops, alternative learning groups, and all others requesting our information.
- Funds for helping low income people, including seniors, keep their animals. Those funds are used for pet deposits, altering, vaccines, food supplies, transporting, pet supplies, and emergency medical care.
- Funds for sending volunteers to conferences on animal welfare. These include: How to Run a Shelter, How to Create and Manage a Spay/Neuter Program, How to Fund-Raise, How to Adopt Pets into Lifetime Homes, How to do Discipline Training on Pets, Tips on Grant Writing and How to Recruit Volunteers and Keep Them, etc.
Most of our volunteers have shown interest in these workshops, but our budget and finances have not allowed us to assist them with the fees. We have several volunteers that are wanting to make a career in the pet field, and we feel we are a good stepping stone to their goal.